Think about your favorite Role of Acting that you´d like to Christopher Lee will act in TV / Movie.
(You can take it from a short story, a short and regular novel, movies from TV or Cinema, and more..)
Remember: think that the character has to Mr. Lee acts is consistent with his age.
If you have more than one story: better!
This is my Top five´s CL´s list:
Role nº 1:
- Laura´s father. From a short novel "Carmilla" (1872) by J.Sherdan Le Fanu.
- John Allan (Edgar Allan Poe´s stepfather) to a Poe´s Movie-Biography.
- Germany doctor and professor Von Baumgarten. From a short story "The Great Keinplantz Experiment" (1885) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Julliet´s Grandfather. From a short story "A toy for Julliet" (1967) by Robert Bloch.
- Sir Jhon Talbot. (Father of Laurence "The Wolf Man" Talbot) to a new adaptation of The Wolf Man.
All the best,