Christmas Message 2008

26 replies [Last post]

Admin's picture
  • Online Status: Offline

A new flashnode entry has been added:

[drupal=831]Christmas Message 2008[/drupal]

Quote:
Mr. Lee's Christmas Message for this year, is a long one. He has had one of the busiest times in his career and there are a lot of projects coming out, as well as many new ones.

Helen Dyer's picture
  • Post Number: #1
Re: Christmas Message 2008

Mr. Lee, This is wonderful. Thank You so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to record this message and share your time with us; a wonderful 'Christmas Present'! It is fantastic that you are keeping busy with new projects and challenges. Looking forward to all of your 'completed' and 'new projects' this coming year!

Juan, Thank You also, for taking the time to tape and put the video on the site. You are fantastic!

With Best Wishes and Warmest Regards,
Helen

Always Follow Your Hearts Desire

Isabel Alves's picture
  • Post Number: #2

Also I make my gratitudes to the team: Mr. Lee, Juan and others that removed of your time to give a present us with words of our idol.

Same me understanding little of the words that Mr. Lee says in English, I feel very happy, because I remind that this is also a dream: to also receive a Christmas message of CHRISTOPHER LEE. Me 35 years ago, when I became this great actor's fan, it could never imagine that one day would see this (Mr. Lee speaking to the fans of the whole world...) Thank you very much and a very good year for every your family. I wait many new projects in 2009. I will await anxious for the film.

Hugs of here of Brazil.

Isabel Cristina Forlin Alves

Maria A. Silbermann's picture
  • Post Number: #3

What a wonderfully intimate Christmas Message! I have been delighted with each new project and award that Mr. Lee has received. I couldn't be happier that his talents are being utilized in creative new ventures. His success today is certainly no accident, with his talent and endless hard work, but what a blessing that it has come together so well and that he is in good health to enjoy the recognition he so richly deserves! Yes, dear friend, we support you as your fans, and it's with pride and pleasure that we celebrate your marvelous life and accomplishments.

Paul Williams's picture
  • Post Number: #4

Thank you so very much Mr Lee,for such a magnificent Christmas Message Gift to all your fans.It is such an honour and joy to watch and listen to.I noticed how throughout your christmas messages,you stop to think of the appropriate words to use.It shows how considerate you truly are to all of us fans,by not reading from an autoque or a written out script.We must be the envy of every fan club in the world.
Thank you to everybody who helped film and put the wonderful Mr Lee christmas message on the CLW site for us to see.I am sure i speak for everybody,when i say we all deeply appreciate it very much indeed.
Merry Christmas to you Mr Lee,your wonderful wife Birgit,your beautiful daughter Christina and your incredibly kind and considerate son in law Juan.
A Very Merry Christmas to all members of the CLW website,and i hope you all have a healthy and prosperous new year and an equally healthy and prosperous time throughout 2009.

Paul.

Luzmila Frisancho's picture
  • Post Number: #5

:adore: Muchas gracias por el video con el saludo navideño.

Steve Marc's picture
  • Post Number: #6

Thank you for this great video. It's become quite a tradition for me (and surely many other fans) to enjoy Mr. Lee's annual christmas message. There's not many actors or actresses around who are willing to spend some time for making a christmas message for the fans.

I'm quite sure that "Triage" will a have a huge impact in the world of cinema. I've read the book; it's brilliant. I'm sure the film will deliver as well.

I personally had a very bad year in 2008, I join Mr. Lee in wishing everyone a healthy and happy new year. I'm sure Mr. Lee is doing his part by providing us great entertainment with some wonderful new films and music. My thanks also go out to Juan and the whole Lee family.

God bless,
Steve

Joakim Lundberg's picture
  • Post Number: #7

Mr Lee thank you for recording the traditional Christmas Video for CLW.
I wish you the best of luck on the projects yet to come.
God bless you sir.

christian gonzalo irigoyen's picture
  • Post Number: #8

Thank you, Sir Christopher! Watching you and listen your voice on this message is the best and wonderful Chritsmas Gift that any fan of you can take! You look GREAT and POWERFUL as ever!!! Bravo! And thanks a lot for share with us all your fantastic projects! Congratulations! I know you´ll take an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 2009 year!!!

All the best to my Master,

Christian

CHRISTIAN

Andrés Verdú's picture
  • Post Number: #9

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Mr Lee and Juan in taking the time to record the "Christmas Message 2008" for all of us at CLW. It is indicative of their kindness, generosity and consideration towards those of us who admire and appreciate Mr Lee and his work. It is always a pleasure to see and hear Mr Lee addressing his fans, and I am very pleased to see that he is still very much in demand. He has many interesting projects which he has recently completed, and more to come. Thank you kindly for finding time amongst a very busy schedule to speak to all of us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Mr Lee the very best of luck and every possible success on all current and future projects. May God continue to bless and guide you in all that you do, and may He give you good health and good fortune to face the challenges and demands that each new day may bring. A Very Merry Christmas (2008) and a Happy and Better New Year (2009):

Warmest regards,
And God bless,

Andrés and family

P.S.: My mother loves the video, and Mr Lee's lovely red scarf! From my mother: "Muchas suerte con todo Sr Lee, y buena salud para disfrutarlo. ¡Hasta pronto!"

Stephen Welbourn's picture
  • Post Number: #10

Many thanks to Christopher , Juan and everybody at CLW for the Christmas Message and it is very pleasing to see Christopher still being in great demand and all the projects that he mentioned I am really looking forward to seeing.

I wish Christopher continuing good health and I wish everybody all the very best for 2009.

Stuart Ball's picture
  • Post Number: #11

Thank you so very much Mr Lee for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to record your annual Christmas message. I think it is marvellous that you still always take the time to give your fans these special treats, especially when you are obviously so incredibly busy. It shows what a true gentleman you are.

After 60 years in the film business, it is a testament to your skills as an actor and your high standing within the industry, that you are still so very busy. I am very much looking forward to seeing all these new projects.

I wish you, your family and everyone here at CLW a very peaceful and happy New Year.

The Top 10 Greatest Christopher Lee Performances http://thestuview.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/top-10-christopher-lee-performances.html

Sid's Place - The Home for All Things Carry On and Classic British Comedy - www.carryonsid.blogspot.com

Steve Thompson's picture
  • Post Number: #12

Thankyou Mr Lee and Juan for taking the time out of your respective schedules, to bring us this wonderful message. The highlight, for me, being his talk on "Triage" I was very interested, and excited to hear about the upcoming release of this film. Hearing Mr Lee speak so highly of everyone involved with this project, has really made me very eager to see this as soon as possible. When I first heard about this film and Mr Lee's pairing with Colin Farrell, I was intrigued back then, as to how these two fine actors would find each other. It was obvious, from the way Mr Lee spoke, that he has a lot of respect for him, and also, all others involved. I really can't wait for this film to be released, not least because of all involved, but also due to the fact that Mr Lee has a very... very, significant role in this movie..... fantastic!!.
Thankyou again, and I wish you great success in the New Year.

http://www.steveader.co.uk/

Kaitlin Wright's picture
  • Post Number: #13

Thank you for your message and have a wonderful new year. I am looking foreward to all your new projects.

Josh Dorsheimer's picture
  • Post Number: #14

Wow! What a New Year coming! I am so excited that you will be having such a wonderful New Year! Than k you for the message and I hope you had a very happy holiday! Smile

Josh Dorsheimer's picture
  • Post Number: #15

What a lovely holiday gift Smile

How I could listen to you speak to us for HOURS nonstop hehe...you are such a marvelous speaker. Thank you for this wonderful holiday gift Mr. Lee.

Amber Klinge's picture
  • Post Number: #16

I truly enjoy listening to Mr. Lee and finding out what he is doing. It's been wonderful for all of us to see the new films which are going to come. I wish everyone a wonderful belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Matt Gemmell's picture
  • Post Number: #17

Thanks again for taking the time to do this Mr Lee & Juan. Here's hoping all goes smoothly for the forthcoming productions.

Ami Akemi's picture
  • Post Number: #18

This video thrilled me to pieces!! Thank you, Christopher Lee, for being such a bright beacon in a sometimes dark life! I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and will have a great New Year!

"There is no book, Cord."

Agata Lisiecka's picture
  • Post Number: #19

Thank you so much Mr. Lee for taking the time to record this great video. It's a wonderful Christmas gift.
I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!!

All the best,
Agata

PS. Best wishes from my mum, Teresa (also a fan).

Covadonga Mendoza's picture
  • Post Number: #20

¡¡¡Fantástico como siempre!!!

Lee is the best.

Brandon's picture
  • Post Number: #21

Juan Aneiros;41593 wrote:
A new flashnode entry has been added:

Christmas Message 2008

What a lovely message! I just saw this Juan. Fantastic! Thank you, and thank you to Mr. Lee. Have a wonderful New Year Mr. Lee!

David Pecchia's picture
  • Post Number: #22

Mr. Lee, Thank you for the wonderful message for your fans. Thank you for taking the time to do this, we know you are busy. Also, thank you Juan for taking the time to post this, I appreciate it alot. Wishing the Lee family a Happy Prosperous New Year. Thank you very much again and look foreward to all of your new porjects.

~David Pecchia.

Jolie A Skelton's picture
  • Post Number: #23

Thank you, Mr Lee, for this message & God bless you & your family.
Happy Christmas to everyone here. We hope for a prosperous New Year !
Love to all,
jolie

Alan Advincula's picture
  • Post Number: #24

Thank you very much Mr. Lee for greeting your countless fans all over the world Merry Christmas. It was very kind and thoughtful of you to take the time. It is quite exciting and wonderful to hear that you are keeping yourself busy with more projects. I look forward to seeing you light up the screen.

Rich Carlson's picture
  • Post Number: #25

Wonderful to hear from you Mr. Lee. Thanks for taking some time out to post such a lengthy and informative video message. We're always wondering how you're doing and what you're up to. Sounds like you're having fun and keeping creatively busy --two of the very best things in life. Best wishes and have a terrific 2009!

Kathrin Hauser's picture
  • Post Number: #26

Mr. Lee, thank you very much for this wonderful Christmas message. It is much appreciated. I'm looking very forward to your upcoming films and projects. I wish you and your family a Happy Prosperous New Year 2009!

Best wishes!

Kathrin Hauser

www.christopherleeweb.com

Copyright 2000-2011 Christopher Lee Web. All rights reserved. | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Statement | Contact Us | Top of Page