OK. . . I stand by that subject title. Here goes. Recently, a well known British 'experimental' film was issued on DVD. As part of the DVD 'extras' there is a documentary about the making of the film. During the documentary, as the narrator comments on the state of the British film industry in the 1970s, the screen is taken up by a picture of Mr. Lee and the Queen Mother at the premiere of the THREE MUSKETEERS.
1. What's the title of the movie (Mr. Lee isn't in it, so it's not the MUSKETEERS)?
2. What's the title of the documentary?
3. What's the movie about?
If anyone correctly answers all three, I will:
1. Bow down and hail you as the Master/Mistresss of all things Lee.
2. Eat my computer.
3. Beat myself senseless with with the WICKER MAN DVD wooden box.
4. Kiss Juan when in London.
As you can see, I'm REALLY confident no one's going to get this.